Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Time flies. I can't believe that it's actually been seven months since my last post. Blame it to the holiday hustle, complete with weddings and parties left and right, followed by the crazy season of new hire training, non stop performance meetings and client visits at work. I think about tasks even when asleep, goodness.

Despite that, I have never forgotten my duties. In fact, I have been diligent to squeeze in a number of tips and reviews through my Foursquare and looloo accounts respectively. Click on the photos below to see where I've been the past months and what I think about them. :)

    

These are also a couple of "excuses" I have for not being able to turn on the laptop and work on a new post for the blog. The convenience of being able to publish your thoughts through these apps is like a dream come true for bloggers that has a "full time LIFE" like myself.


Another perfect indicator that more and more users are curious about what others have to say before trying out these hypes and crazes. These users want it accessible, short and simple. A review that will bring them to the experience in just a handful of sentences.

Don't get me wrong, I am way far from abandoning this project. (especially after finding out that despite the hiatus, we are going seven thousand views as of writing, THANK YOU! :)) This is just my way of communicating my apologies for not having the time to take care of it as often as should. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment